INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 200 gm (7 oz.) of spaghetti
- 200 ml (¾ cup) of cooking cream
- 200 gm (7 oz.) of Chimay cheese “à la Grande Réserve” without its rind
- 50 ml (3 tbsp.) of olive oil
- 200 gm (7 oz.) of diced bacon
- 400 gm (14 oz.) of oyster mushrooms cut in strips
- fresh basil leaves
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water until al dente and strain.
- Heat the cream with the cheese (without the rind) and then pour over the spaghetti.
- Pan-fry the diced bacon briefly in the olive oil, add the oyster mushrooms, and braise briefly.
- Mix the two preparations.