INGREDIents (serves four)
For the beer vinaigrette
- 1 dl honey
- 1 dl orange juice
- 1 dl Xeres vinegar
- 5 cl Chimay Red
- For the salad
- 200 g assorted young mixed salad (rocket, oak leaf lettuce, leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce)
- 2 oranges ‘à vif’ (skin removed and cut into pieces)
- 1 Jonagold apple, thinly sliced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 20 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 200 g cooked Chimay ham
- 200 g Grand Chimay cheese, cut into strips
- freshly chopped chives
Preparation & serving
- Put all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a bowl and mix lightly together.
- Serve all the salad ingredients in an attractive bowl.
- Garnish with the vinaigrette.