INGREDIents (serves four)
For the remoulade sauce
- 2 dl basic mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 5 g mild mustard
- 400 g celeriac, grated
- 1 Jonagold apple, cut into small cubes
- 40 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 100 g raisins, soaked in Chimay Triple
- 100 g Vieux Chimay cheese, flaked
- fresh parsley sprigs
Preparation & serving
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a mixing bowl and beat well. Stir in the grated celeriac.
- Serve with the apple cubes, walnuts and raisins in an attractive dish.
- Garnish with the parsley sprigs and Vieux Chimay cheese flakes.