INGREDIENTS – SERVES 4
For the cheese croutons and the carpaccio
- 2 slices of white bread without the crusts
- 3 cl olive oil
- 2 g curry powder
- 6 scallops
- 4 slices of Grand Chimay cheese
- 1 Jonagold apple
- Sprigs of fresh dill
- Spring onions, diced
For the mayonnaise
- 2 dl basic mayonnaise
- 3 cl Chimay White Cap
- Ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Coat the bread slices with olive oil and sprinkle with curry.
Place a slice of Grand Chimay cheese on each toast.
- Grill in the oven.
- Cut two slices of cheese and create circles using a cutter. Then cut the scallops into slices of similar size.
- Slice the apple and cut into circles using the same cutter. Prevent the apples from oxidising using lemon. Sprinkle with pepper and curry.
- Place the circles on a plate, alternating one slice of scallops, one slice of apple and one slice of Grand Chimay cheese.
- Dice the spring onions.
- Pour the Chimay White Cap into a bowl and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Once the toasts have browned, remove from the oven and cut into cubes. Leave to cool.
- Add a few dollops of the mayonnaise-Chimay White Cap mixture onto the carpaccio using a spoon.
- Add the croutons, spring onions and sprigs of dill.