- 1 kg floury potatoes, raw
- 200 g smoked bacon cut into short strips
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 dl Chimay Triple
- 400 g Poteaupré cheese, diced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and boil in slightly salted water. When cooked, remove from the water and cut into slices.
- Brown the diced bacon in a high-sided frying pan with a little butter. Peel the onions and cut into thin slices. Add to the bacon. Leave to brown over a gentle heat. Add the chopped rosemary and the crushed garlic clove.
- Place the potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Add the onions and the bacon. Press down carefully.
- Pour the Chimay Triple over the dish and cover with cubes of Poteaupré cheese.
- Place in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.